Thursday, December 8, 2011

Changes

My life is rapidly, but I already knew that. It's a different kind of change. As of the last few weeks. I don't trust the internet with my secrets, but it will suffice me to say that I like where this is going and I hope it keeps heading that way.
I'm about to graduate from college in a little over a week. Then it's off to some hardcore job hunting. I hope I can work an 8 to 5, Monday through Friday, 40 hour work week. I'll have a Bachelor's degree, so I don't think that's too much to ask. The first thing on my agenda when I get a job is to rid myself of every ounce of debt. Then, I want to save. After that? I really don't know. That will probably take me a little while, so that gives me time to see where my life is headed.
All in all, life is good right now even though it's chock full of uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment