Monday, December 31, 2012

Maybe

Perhaps what I mentioned in the previous post happens to other people as much as it does to me, I really don't know. Of the four people I invited to spend the night at my house on Friday, all of whom said yes, only one came. But, that's okay. We had a good talk and a good time together. Instead of mourning friendships that seem to be falling apart, I'll treasure the people who love me enough to think that I'm important. I'm feeling better.
I can't believe I'm moving in less than a week! I barely have anything packed--I'm starting to freak out a bit. Only one more Sunday in my wonderful ward, then off to the land of singles. This whole thing is surreal. I found out my apartment number as well as the fact that I can pay my rent when I get there. This is a thing that is happening... The new year starts tomorrow and I fly out in just 6 short days. I'm going to miss the people around here, but at the same time I'm terrified. This should be a fun adventure. I hope I can find a job soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment