Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's All Part of the Plan

Moving out to Provo is one the absolute best decisions I've ever made; not because everyone should move to Provo, but because it was exactly what my life needed, and when I needed it to happen. 
The people placed in my path, the news that I hear and when I hear it, the blessings poured out on me so abundantly, and so much more. I'm so grateful to be so loved by those around me and most especially my Heavenly Father.
I am so incredibly far from perfect, but the ones who care about me are so incredibly understanding about it. What a whirlwind journey this has been so far! I'm a Sunday School teacher now: I taught my first lesson last week on the building of the Kirtland Temple and the importance of temples in our lives. I'm going to start law school in exactly four months! This is an incredible opportunity. I would be worried about affording this, what I'm going to do next, etc. but... 
Every time I even think of starting to worry, the Spirit whispers to me ever so quietly: It'll all be just fine. Don't worry, you're here and you know that here is where you're supposed to be. Just keep trying your best and Heavenly Father will take care of you like He always has.
 I've been trying to let worries go and just do my best for a while now, and it's a gradual process. More than likely, this will be something I'm trying to do for the rest of my life, but I am determined to trust my Heavenly Father with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment