Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Great Friendships Lead to Great Quotes

Today alone, we've had some fantastic quotes happen at my apartment. I need to record these for posterity:

Me: On what planet is this okay?
Ellen: ...Pluto; because it's no longer a planet.
Me: Too soon!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Ellen doesn't believe in punctuation everything is just one continuous thought
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: How do I own IronMan 2?!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Don't doubt my powers of deception.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: They're gonna kill Santa!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca: But the bad guy's white! He can't be the bad guy!
--------------------------------------------------------------
And now, some oldies but goodies:

Jordan: What happens in 23, stays in 23.... We are in 23, right?
 --------------------------------------------------------------
 Me: Ellen! Quit walking like an ape!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: [awkward silence] We're friends... and it's great.
--------------------------------------------------------------
 Leah: I don't wanna lose my womanly baby-making powers!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: The sound of my voice breeds guilt
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: You sound like a monkey.
Jordan: I used to sound like a dolphin.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: [stuttering serendipitously turns into beat-boxing]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Oh, sheep! ...I said sheep, guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me:  I hope my clothes don't fly out!
Melissa B.: ...Me too!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Sing it, Rosie O'Donnel!
Melissa B.: I will.
--------------------------------------------------------------

More to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment